1. The candidate must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh. 2. The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years on the last date of submission of application. 3. GPA (Grade Point Average) in SSC or equivalent examination from any board of education is minimum 2.50 and GPA (Grade Point Average) in HSC or equivalent examination is 2.50.
1. Marriage cannot take place until the training period is over.
2. After admission, you have to give a pledge to follow the rules and regulations of the Bangladesh Nursing Council and the rules and regulations of the Nursing Institute.
3. No student can be continuously be absent from hostel or class without prior permission / notice.
4. If a student fails the final examination every 6 months and fails for the second time after 7 days, his / her training will be canceled.
5. If a student behaves rudely towards someone and if it is proved to be harmful for the institutions reputation then the training of that student will be canceled.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.